Vanguard Care are refreshing in many ways. We are a small long-standing agency providing an individual service which is unlike many other similar agencies. Our professionally-qualified Care Manager personally carries out every care assessment, writes the care plan, and is responsible for its ongoing implementation. Furthermore, after placing carers in assignments, they are proactively consulted and monitored to maintain the highest level of service.
We also believe that information given by other care providers is often far too complex and it is difficult to extract the important information. Therefore, we will tell you quickly, in an easily readable format, what you really want to know without the use of marketing-speak.
• specialises in live-in care in the private sector mainly for the elderly
• are friendly, reliable, and professional
• covers the UK and Channel Islands
• has 95% British carers
• has provided care services for more than 20 years
• are at the lower end of fee structures in the healthcare industry
• actively manage care plans and our carers
• do not charge for the initial assessment
• provide a mini-profile on carers prior to each assignment
Homecare offers a lower-cost alternative to residential care and satisfies the personal needs for clients to remain in their own homes.
• achieved a 3 star “Excellent” rating from the Care Quality Commission
“I want to write to thank you for your help in organising care for my father. Both he and I found all the ladies you sent to be very good both in terms of the care they provided and the companionship they gave.This enabled my father to stay in his own home which he would not otherwise have been able to do and which both he and I greatly appreciated” (Dorset)
“Vanguard are brilliant” (Lincolnshire)
About Vanguard Care